August update - now live!
The first part of the August update has just landed on Warface servers. Hurry up to discover more about precision rifle Truvelo CMS 20x42 mm, shotgun Tavor TS12 Custom, automatic pistol TEC-9, "Hollywood" map for the "Destruction" mode and much more!
Truvelo CMS 20x42 mm
Truvelo CMS 20x42 mm packs a superb punch: even one impact in the limb will be enough to kill a soldier wearing "Armageddon" or "Syndicate" gear. The gun sports a low aiming speed resembling Bushmaster BA50, but boasts a higher rate of fire and excellent selection and deselection speed. The rifle comes equipped with two unique suppressors.
The weapon’s golden version offers awesome looks, increased hip fire accuracy and a large capacity 7-round mag. Truvelo CMS 20x42 will make a fine addition to your collection!
Tavor TS12 Custom
Tavor TS12 Custom is a one-off shotgun that fires three-round bursts and boasts fast follow-up shots. One burst will eliminate any foe in a heartbeat! This weapon offers good accuracy while aiming and also excellent range. On top of that, the load-one-round-and-resume-fire system makes Tavor TS12 Custom lethal in close and medium range combat that fits Meds just perfectly.
The gun’s golden version sports impeccable looks, increased damage and a large capacity 18-round mag. Learn more.
And don’t forget about achievements! Annihilating enemies with Tavor TS12 Custom will earn you honorable distinctions.
TEC-9 offers automatic firing mode, insanely high rate of fire, manageable recoil and a high capacity magazine. The gun will be most useful in close and middle range combat. The enemy managed to get too close? No worries! This weapon will make a great rear guard and become a reliable ally whatever surprises your opponents keep in store.
The illustrious golden version sports improved damage, slightly increased rate of fire and a large capacity magazine holding 30 rounds.
Kills dealt with this gun will grant you custom achievements.
Open Cup 2019 Series
Every eSports fan dreams of getting their hands on a gun that a foe, once defeated, will never be able to forget. The Open Cup 2019 series features all-time favourite class-specific primaries that will not let you down no matter what dangers lie ahead. Attachments will also receive a stylish finish and make you stand out. Apart from the weapon line-up, the update brings themed skins. Learn more.
We will inform you about the ways to get the Open Cup 2019 items later. Stay tuned!
"Social Justice" camos
The new series offers weapon skins for primary, secondary and melee weapons. Camouflaged attachments will further enhance their already striking looks. Learn more.
We will inform you about the ways to get the "Social Justice" skins later. Stay tuned!
The update brings a new map "Hollywood" for the "Destruction" mode. In comparison with the previous maps of the mode, "Hollywood" has a different gameplay: the number of the winning team’s passes and vantage points decreases.
The map looks like a film set sporting many attributes of a studio such as production and lighting devices, scenery, large green screens (chroma key) and others. Read more.
"Spectre" series top-up
The "Spectre" gear line-up has been extended with "Sigma" gloves, and "Beta" gloves and boots. The objects can be obtained upon completing the Special Operations "Sunrise" and "Black Shark" on Hard difficulty.
Decrease recoil by 20%
Increase accuracy by 20%
Increase accuracy by 20%
Increase accuracy by 15%
Increase reload speed by 10%.
Increase reload speed by 20%
Increase accuracy by 10%
Decrease secondary melee attack duration by 10%
Increase accuracy by 10%
Increase slide distance by 30%
Increase dash distance by 50%
- Now character models displayed in the Inventory or the Shop consume less PC resources.
Spec tweaks to Type 97B:
- rate of fire increased to 660 (used to be 650);
- increased minimum damage;
- effective range increased to 14,5 (used to be 13);
- more comfortable recoil.
- Improved game client components protecting from third-party software.
The game maps have been revamped to suit the upcoming movement system.
Movement system update is a large-scale and complex process. Apart from movements as such, it affects many other systems introducing changes that require overhaul of all the maps (PvP as well as PvE). This stage cannot be skipped as it is vital for correct functioning of the new movement system. Level designers were revamping the maps while programmers were developing the new system. This is a great example of how complex such innovations are, because they affect many different game aspects.
Please note that the gameplay of the levels has not altered due to the purely technical nature of the changes.
- Fixed errors which sometimes prevented player’s personal stats update.
- Fixed the error causing audio delay of bomb defusing if the player started it right after jumping.
- Mossberg 500 Custom, UTAS UTS-15, MAG-7, Anakon, Saiga Bullpup, Sidewinder Venom: fixed the error causing incorrect display of the character’s left arm in third person view when the shotgun was equipped with the Default Vest.
- Mateba Autorevolver: fixed the error causing incorrect reload animation if the pistol was equipped with a 2x scope.
- H&K USP, Browning High Power: fixed the error causing incorrect pistol display in the character’s right hand in first person view.
- Kriss Super V: fixed icon display in the camo application menu of the inventory.
- АK-103: fixed the error causing incorrect display of the character’s right hand during reload animation in first person view.
- Fabarm P.S.S.10: fixed a shooting visual effect.
- Rhino 60DS: the specs of all the versions of the pistol are now aligned with the basic model.
- АK-103, RPK: fixed the error causing incorrect left hand animation during a melee strike.
- Christmas Desert Eagle, Christmas Daewoo K1, AUG A3 9mm XS, Kriss Super V: fixed the error permitting to resume fire before the end of reload.
- Golden CZ 75 Czechmate Parrot: fixed the model’s error when the pistol had no firing pin.
- CZ 75 Czechmate Parrot: fixed the textures of the C-More reflex sight.
- Fabarm S.A.T. 8 Pro: the weapon’s textures are now correctly displayed.
- Barrett M98B: fixed the error of the weapon model.
- M40A5 "Radiance": readjusted the repair cost.
- SMG Suppressor: fixed a muzzle flash visual artefact.
- Kel-Tec Shotgun Vibrant: fixed the visual artefact on the weapon icon.
- Fixed the error in the weapon parameter comparison menu which caused incorrect weapon specs display as if the gun was damaged even if it had 100% durability.
- MC 255 12: fixed the error causing incorrect buttstock display if the player was in the sitting position.
- FN F2000, Desert Eagle, XM8, MK 14 EBR "Ares": fixed the incorrect position of the attachment group markers in the weapon customization menu.
- Benelli Nova tactical: fixed incorrect textures of discarded cartridges.
- АK-47: fixed the error causing appearance of a visual artefact while aiming with the Advanced Rifleman Scope.
- M16 SPR Custom: fixed the visual artefact in the lower left corner while using the rifle.
- Honey Badger: fixed the error due to which the weapon model’s trigger was not displayed.
- Golden Beretta ARX160: fixed the colour of the Default Iron Sight.
- Taurus Judge: fixed the error causing a visual artefact when the player moved surrounding objects (for example, red cubes in the safe house).
- SIG MPX SBR Сustom: fixed the visual error due to which AK-12 was displayed on the Smuggler’s card icon.
- АK-12: readjusted the repair cost.
- Sapper Helmet for Medics and Riflemen: fixed incorrect display of the helmet’s parts while equipped with certain vest types.
- Christmas Engineer Helmet: fixed incorrect display of the helmet on certain characters.
- Christmas Sniper Helmet: fixed incorrect display of the helmet’s parts while equipped with certain vest types.
- Fixed the error due to which the character’s arms and weapons were not displayed in the spectator mode if a new player joined the match.
- "Factory": fixed the incorrect collision model in "Overhang" point.
- "District": the bomb on the roof of the van can no longer be defused from the ground in point 2.
- The creator of a private room is no longer excluded from it upon changing the number of players to 4.
- "Icebound": fixed a visual error in a certain spot of the map.
- "Africa": fixed the error causing incorrect freight container display in a certain spot of the map.
- "Training": fixed the error causing incorrect visual effects when the player performed a knife attack standing on the bridge.
- "Icebreaker": fixed the error due to which some enemy types did not use grenades while fighting against players.
- "Sunrise" (Act 2): fixed the error causing incorrect display of the C4 application hint.
- "Mars" (Act 2): fixed the error due to which opponents had fire displayed on their backs even after removing jet packs.
- "Sunrise" (Act 3): fixed incorrect object display when the player overcame an obstacle next to them.
- "Mars" (Act 3): fixed the error due to which a collision model was situated before the stage when players got separated.
- "Mars" (Act 4): demolished SEDs are now correctly displayed after they fall into the mine below the boss.
- "Mars" (Act 4): the boss’s laser beams no longer penetrate the shields behind which players hide.
- "Mars": fixed the error which sometimes caused an incorrect visual effect upon turret destruction.
- The kill counter no longer stops at 1023.
- Resistance Skins Bundle: fixed the error due to which the set contained temporary skins.
- Fixed a visual artefact which sometimes appeared on the spot of grenade explosion.
- Absolute Engineer: the Warface squad emblem is no longer displayed on the helmet if the player is in the Blackwood team.
- Fixed the error due to which the dust effect was displayed even if the player was in front of a smoke screen.
- Fixed the incorrect target behaviour in the safe house.